Registered Massage Therapist
LIFE IS BUSY...
TAKE TIME FOR YOU!
If you’re looking for
a professional Registered Massage Therapist,
you’ve come to the right place.
Serving Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas & Brantford
I am trained in a variety of modalities, and you can click on the "Human Practice" or the "Equine Practice" page to learn more about me and my perspective, as well as the various techniques I use in my work.
Each massage session includes assessment prior to treatment.
Treatment session will be followed by
- an explanation and short education session focusing on your physical issue(s)
- what you can do in the future to prevent recurrence of the issue(s)
- recommendations for post treatment care
- stretching exercises to assist in self care
- educating and empowering you to address your needs as required, either independently or with my assistance.
My goal is to decrease healing time by
- working with you on your specific issues & creating a plan that is unique for your personal situation
- providing you with information so that you can learn to recognise that first sign of tightness and discomfort
- assisting you in addressing minor issues yourself before they becomes a more significant issue
- helping you recognize when you require assistance from a Registered Massage Therapist in addressing your discomforts, pain and injuries.
I am available to my clients for
any questions or concerns pre or post treatment
Appointments upon request
References available upon request.
Please contact me by phone 905 627 6797or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to request an appointment with me online,
just click on the "Request a Session" page.
I will call you back to confirm the details of your appointment,
and also answer any questions you might have.
Offering you comfort in your daily life.
Human and Equine services.
Xocai - chocolate for wellness!
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!